mercoledì 17 ottobre 2012

FOR BLOGGER: TODAY I WAS BORN!!

As off today i decided to join blogger and share some of my adventures around the world, there comes from the name of my blog: DJ PHIL ROMANO THE WORLD SPINS WITH ME.
i decided to call it this way because in the last 7 years, since my career  as a dj started, i've been places and met people that are not just amazing and that i would have never seen other wise, but that i keep in my heart and i make treasure every day.
Sometimes i feel so blessed and happy that my job is the one i do and so i wanna share it with all of you.
From now on i will bring you a little taste of every adventure and place i go to reporting about clubs, people, feelings, food, art, and everything that a place has offered me and has to offer you.
So stay tuned and buckle up to spin the world with me.

Phil

1 commento: